Check in at 15.00
Check out day of departure at 12.00 (camping site 15.00)
If you have any questions regarding your reservation, please contact us on +46 660 745 82
Please note that you must be at least 18 years old to book with us. The age limit does not apply to families.
When will my booking be binding?
You are bound to the booking as soon as we confirm it and you paid the entire rent. If booked within 36 days prior to arrival, the booking is immediately binding.
When shall I pay?
Within 30 days of arrival, you will complete the entire rental amount (see the date and amount on the invoice). NOTE! Please enter the reservation number. If payment is not deducted from the intended booking, we do not guarantee that the item is available.
Reservation to be paid at check-in is reserved by 18:00 on the day of arrival.
NOTE! Enter invoice / reservation number.
When paying from another country
NOTE! Enter booking number and name that match the booking.
What happens if I do not pay on time?
If you do not pay on time, we do not guarantee your booking.
What if I want to cancel?
You can cancel free of charge by email up to 30 days before arrival. If the cancellation occurs later than 29 days before arrival, there must be a valid reason for repayment. If you have a valid reason (ex doctor's certificate), you can cancel up to 7 days before arrival and receive a refundable booking fee of [200SEK]. With cancellation policy [199SEK] you can cancel up to 24h before arrival and then only cancellation fee [200SEK] is charged.
If you leave earlier than expected, no refund will be made
What rights do I have?
If we do not provide the cabin/room in promised condition or at the right time and can not offer you an equivalent rental object, you have the right to terminate the agreement. We will then have to refund all that you have paid to us. If you have complaints, these should be submitted to us immediately. Any errors that occur during your stay should be reported as soon as possible so that we have a chance to correct them.
If you do not notify us, no refund will be made afterwards.
What obligations do I have?
You must properly care the cabin/room and advise you to comply with the applicable regulations. You are responsible for all damages that occur on the cabin by you or someone in your company. You may not use the cabin for anything other than agreed upon at the time of booking. You must clean the cabin/room as instructed. If you do not do this, cleaning will be done at your expense [from 800SEK]. Departure cleaning can be ordered at reception. Please note that smoking is not allowed in any of our buildings! Breach of smoking bans in the cabin/room entails a cleaning fee for you as a tenant at 2000SEK.
What happens if we do not agree?
Turn to us with any complaints. Keep in mind that your ability to correct can be reduced if you are delaying to complain. If we can not agree, please contact ARN (General Complaints Board).
Bra att veta innan ni kommer
We hope you enjoy your stay and have a nice time off here. The following rules apply to your and other campers' pleasures. The prosperity rules have been developed in cooperation with the Nordic camping organizations.
- Show consideration! Disturbing behavior is not allowed. Between 23.00 and 07.00, it must be quiet in the area and it is not permitted to use motor vehicles.
- Do not drive powered vehicles more than absolutely necessary. Drive carefully and as short as possible. Think of the kids.
- Discard rubbish and garbage in designated containers located in the area. Contact reception staff if containers are overcrowded.
- Leave the common spaces in the same condition you wish to find them.
- Campsite owners or staff are not responsible for damage to or loss of the campsite owners' possessions. Anyone who is damaging buildings, materials or other camps belongings may be liable to compensation in accordance with applicable rules.
- Most camping guests behave considerably. In exceptional cases, staff may be forced to take action against guests who do not respect the above simple and obvious rules of well-being. Guests who appear disturbing can be rejected immediately.